1. EZBZ Acts Only As a Payment Facilitator. EZBZ helps make payments to and accept payments from third parties. EZBZ is an independent contractor for all purposes, and is not your agent or trustee. EZBZ does not have control of, or liability for, the products or services that are paid for via EZBZ. We do not guarantee the identity of any User or ensure that a Buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.
2. Transaction Fees. EZBZ will deduct a fixed transaction fee of $3.00 (Three Dollars) from the amount paid by the Buyer on a given transaction, and cause the remaining amount to be available to the business for withdrawal once the payment has been processed. This fee amount, as well as the “fixed nature” thereof is subject to change without notice for future transactions.
3. Availability of Funds. When a product is purchased, funds will be available for withdrawal in the Seller’s account as soon as he accepts the transaction. When a service is purchased, funds will only be available after both the Seller and Buyer approve the transaction. This is to prevent cases where Sellers do not show up to complete the purchased service.
4. Accepting and rejecting transactions. Once a Seller receives a notification of a payment received, the Seller will be able to either accept or reject the transaction. Accepting the transaction means the Seller has the product or service in stock and will proceed with fulfilling the transaction immediately. Rejecting the transaction will notify the Buyer that the Seller is unable to fulfil the transaction and the money will be returned to the Buyer via a charge-back transaction by EZBZ.
5. Terms of Sale and Refund / Exchange Policy. It is the responsibility of the Seller to specify the terms of the sale including the refund and exchange policy when posting the product or service on his EZBZ profile.
6. Disputing a Transaction. The Buyer will have the ability to dispute a transaction on his EZBZ account. EZBZ will do its best to investigate the issue and facilitate a quick resolution.
7. Notices and Alerts. EZBZ will alert the Buyer and Seller via an electronic email of each completed purchase.
8. Password Security and Keeping Your Email Current. The Buyer and Seller are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification information, or any other codes that are used to access the EZBZ Services. They are also responsible for keeping their email addresses up to date on their EZBZ Account.